As soon as your authorization has been delivered to you by the relevant authority, you can register for an “enrolment session”. This mandatory step allows CASD to grant users access to confidential data. Sessions occur monthly and last for about three hours.
A session includes:
- A description of the secured remote server
- A demonstration of:
- The connection
- The workspace
- Importing and exporting methods
- Awareness training on security issues
- A description of the legal framework for confidential data, namely legal formalities to be carried out when necessary
- A presentation of confidentiality rules (statistical secrecy, fiscal secrecy…)
- Handing participants an access card with a microchip on which a signature of your fingerprint will be inscribed. No biometric data is stored at CASD. Your fingerprints are encrypted onto your card (individual support).
- A connection test
During this session, which takes place on CASD’s premises, you will have to sign the CGU (General Conditions for Users). Every aspect of your use of CASD services is covered. All users wishing to work on a common project will have to enroll and sign this document.
The CASD access card you will be given is strictly individualized. You must above all not lend it or let someone else use it.
An enrolment session is valid for 4 years. If you are authorized to access a different project within these 4 years, you will be able to attend an “express” enrolment session instead of a full one. This shorter session does not include information and awareness training, but it will enable you to obtain the access card for your new project. For every new project after the 4 year span is finished, a complete enrolment session will have to be attended.
Sessions take place at CASD, in Palaiseau (how to get there)
- from 2 PM to 5 PM for the complete session
- between 9.30PM and noon to get a new smartcard only
|Monday 11 March 2019||closed|
|Monday 8 April 2019||register|
|Monday 13 May 2019||register|
|Thursday 6 June 2019||register|
|Thursday 4 July 2019||register|
|Thursday 25 July 2019||register|
Registrations will be closed for every session one week before the session takes place.
PMSI data users must register on the dedicated page.