For some data sources, authorizations are directly granted by the data depositor.
CONTACT THE DATA DEPOSITOR
Start by reaching out to the producer to ask for the right to access. Contact points are the following:
- Data from the Ministère de la Justice-SDSE (Sous-Direction de la Statistique et des Etudes) : firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Data from the DGE (Direction Générale des Entreprises) : email@example.com ;
- Data from the ACOSS (Agence Centrale des Organismes de Sécurité Sociale) : firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Data from the Bpifrance (Banque publique d’investissement) : Frédérique Savel (email@example.com) ;
- Data from the MEMENTO Cohort ;
- Data from ANIL (Agence Nationale pour l’Information sur le Logement) : contact-OLL@anil.org ;
- Data from CNAF (Caisse Nationale des Allocations Familiales).
THE DATA DEPOSITOR SENDS CASD THE AUTORISATION DOCUMENT
Once the authorization document is produced by the data depositor, it is sent to CASD so CASD can start the process of creating the access.
For the access and processing of personal data, contact your legal correspondent, or your Data Protection Officer if need be, to determine the formalities to be carried out (records of processing activities or CNIL authorization in the case of health data).
GETTING AN ACCESS CARD DURING AN ENROLMENT SESSION AND CONTRACTING WITH CASD
Project members wishing to access data using an SD-Box must attend an enrolment session organized in the CASD building (registration). It is a three-hour orientation on legal, statistical and IT issues, as well as a fingerprint collecting session during which we will give you your access card. This standard session is valid for 4 years, but during this period, any other project you will participate in will only require that you come for 30 minutes (the time it takes us to give you your card).
In the meantime CASD will contact you to work out the contracts with your institution. This process can also take place simultaneously with the Statistical Secrecy Committee procedure.
You can access data once all these steps have been completed.