As soon as your authorization has been delivered to you by the relevant authority, public statistic data or health data, you can register for an “enrolment session”. This mandatory step allows CASD to grant users access to confidential data. Enrolment sessions occur twice every month and last for about two or three hours.
A session includes:
- A description of the secured remote server
- A demonstration of:
- The connection
- The workspace
- Importing and exporting methods
- Awareness training on security issues
- A description of the legal framework for confidential data, namely legal formalities to be carried out when necessary
- A presentation of confidentiality rules (statistical secrecy, fiscal secrecy…)
- A description of the various types of output control and the thresholds for projects with automatic exports
- A presentation of available data
- Handing participants an access card with a microchip on which a signature of your fingerprint will be inscribed. No biometric data is stored at CASD. Your fingerprints are encrypted on your card (individual support).
- A connection test
During this session, which takes place on CASD’s premises, you will have to sign the CGU (General Conditions for Users). Every aspect of your use of CASD services is covered by this document. All users wishing to work on a common project will have to enroll and sign this document.
The CASD access card you will receive is strictly individualized. You must not, under any circumstances, lend it out or let someone else use it.
An enrolment session is valid for 4 years. If you are authorized to access a new project within these 4 years, you will be able to attend an “express” enrolment session, instead of needing to complete a full one. This shorter session does not include orientation or awareness training, but it will enable you to obtain the access card for your new project. For every new project after the 4 year span, a complete enrolment session will have to be attended.
Sessions take place at CASD.
Note: Users of health data now attend the same enrolment sessions as other users.
Registration standard session
Standard session will take place :
- from 2 PM to 5 PM for the complete session
- between 9.30 AM and 12 PM for the express enrolment session
In order to access to PMSI data : your subscription to the enrolment session will be validated only when your CASD’s purchase order signed and your and your database request form sent to ATIH.
|Tuesday 4 May 2021: online session
Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 May: appointment to get the card
|Tuesday 8 June 2021: online session
Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 June: appointment to get the card
|Tuesday 6 July 2021: online session
Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 July: appointment to get the card
|Tuesday 7 September 2021||register|
|Thursday 23 September 2021||register|
|Tuesday 5 October 2021||register|
|Thursday 21 October 2021||register|
|Tuesday 9 November 2021||register|
|Thursday 25 November 2021||register|
|Tuesday 7 December 2021||register|
|Thursday 16 December 2021||register|
Registrations will be closed for every session one week before the session takes place.