Faced with a growing demand for expertise in the field of statistics, the economy, datascience and secure infrastructures, GENES decided to create a private company, of which it is the sole shareholder.
Created with a triple objective :
- Address private and public entity needs using GENES’ expertise.
- Offer a high level of reactivity and a focal point for decision makers
- To allow a valorization and a practical implementation of the numerous research and development works carried out within GENES.
In a team led by a DataStorm engineer, several key players from GENES can intervene:
- One or more teacher-researchers supply the expertise and validate the deliverables
- One or more researchers, thesis students, or research engineers ensure theoretical production and manage the production process
- One or more CASD engineers oversee the conception and setup of the secure data processing infrastructure
- One or more students develop digital applications
DataStorm also intervenes in partnership with consultancies when additional fields of expertise are required.
See the DataStorm website for more information